Wednesday 1 July 2015

Action Research-Managing and Leading Assessment Change

I have just completed a year long action research project working with the inspirational @fullonlearning and other senior leaders from my area.
My research question was: How can new assessment guidelines be implemented so that assessment is simple, effective and raises standards?

Personally, it has been a great learning journey. I have developed my techniques of leading whole staff groups and encouraging 'buy-in' into new approaches. I have been able to clarify my vision for moving forward and have been able to make that clear to all staff so that they have felt comfortable and secure in their judgements. 
The thing link below details the academic poster I made to share the process, outcomes and journey of the research. 
Please comment or tweet me if you have any questions or feedback
@mistercollard

No comments:

Post a Comment